Sport Massage Therapy in West New York, NJ
Experience the revitalizing benefits of massage therapy and discover the positive and lasting effect on your overall well-being and body.
Massage therapy is a fundamental companion to be incorporated into your stress management routine. Massage therapy is a natural practice that, among many other uses, reduces stress-levels and lower blood pressure. Reducing stress-levels decreases the stress related hormones that often lead to depression, anxiety, heart attacks, stroke and other stress-induced illnesses.
Massage therapy is most oftenly used to aid in the recovery and rehabilitation of the body after an injury or surgical procedure. Massages increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients into muscle tissue and vital organs. This in turn helps affected muscles to relax and repair more quickly and efficiently.
We at Synergy take pride in formulating and executing the most personalized treatment plans for each of our individual clients.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improvingcirculation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.